Blueberries in a Bowl
Antioxidant-packed blueberries are nutritious and delicious just in a bowl.
- Your choice of garnish
- 4 cups fresh blueberries
- Fresh blueberries taste great just as they are, served plain in a bowl. If you’d like to sweeten them up, sprinkle with sugar or serve with fresh whipped cream.
- Place dry blueberries in a bowl.
- Drain blueberries and spread on a plate and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Place berries in a colander and rinse with cold water, gently moving the colander back and forth. (Do not wash blueberries until you are ready to eat them.)
- Clean blueberries and remove stems.
PREP TIME: 15 minutes