These Japanese-style cocktail meatballs will be gone in no time at your party.
- 450 g lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 egg
- 6 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing, for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix together the ground beef, garlic and ginger. Add the egg, breadcrumbs, and Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing and combine using your hands. Season with salt and pepper.
- Lightly brush a large baking pan with olive oil.
- Form the ground beef mixture into small, bite-size meatballs and place them on the baking pan.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, turning once.
- Remove the meatballs from the oven and arrange on a serving platter. Stick a toothpick in each meatball.
- Serve with Wafu® Original Sesame as a dipping sauce on the side.
PREP TIME: 30 minutes
COOKING TIME: 25 minutes