Crispy Mixed Salad with Quail Eggs
A crispy salad topped with quail eggs that's both tasty and satisfying.
- 3 cups water
- 12 quail eggs
- 1 head Boston lettuce, leaves removed and dried
- 2 vine tomatoes, sliced and halved
- ½ English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 cup radishes, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Toasted sesame seeds for garnish
- Bring water to a boil in a pot. Place the quail eggs in the water and let cook for 2 ½ minutes. Transfer eggs to a bowl with cold water and let sit for 3 minutes. Peel eggs and halve.
- In a salad bowl, layer the lettuce, tomato slices, cucumber and radish. Season with salt and pepper.
- Top with Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve immediately.
PREP TIME: 4
COOKING TIME: 20 minutes