Crudités with Wafu® Dressing
Crudités with a trio of Japanese-style dressings.
- ½ bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 bunch snow peas or sugar snap peas
- 8 carrots, peeled and cut lengthwise into sticks
- 1 cucumber, cut crosswise into 1½ cm rounds
- Natural Wafu® Roasted Sesame Dressing*
- Natural Wafu® Ginger Carrot Japanese Dressing
- Natural Wafu® Wasabi Edamame Japanese Dressing
- To blanch the broccoli, bring water to a boil in cooking pot. Prepare an ice bath. Drop broccoli florets in the boiling water for 30 seconds. Remove and place the florets in the ice bath and drain immediately.
- Arrange raw crudités and blanched broccoli decoratively in a small bowl or vase. Group the vegetables to create a mix of colour.
- Pour Wafu® dressings in separate dipping bowls.
- Serve crudités with a choice of three dressings for dipping.
PREP TIME: 15 minutes
COOKING TIME: 25 minutes
** Natural Wafu® Roasted Sesame Japanese Dressings is NOT Vegan