Four Bean Salad with Wasabi Edamame Dressing
A vegan salad perfect for an outdoor Summer gathering.
- Kosher salt
- 2 cups fresh green beans, washed and cut
- 1 (15oz) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15oz) can garbanzo beans
- 1 small sweet onion, minced
- ¾ cup Wafu® Wasabi Edamame Japanese Dressing
- Freshly ground pepper
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Set aside a large bowl of ice water.
- Add the green beans to the boiling water and cook until crisp, approximately 3 minutes. Drain and drop beans into the ice water. Drain after 2 minutes.
- Pour the WAFU® Wasabi Edamame Japanese Dressing into a large bowl. Add the green beans, red kidney beans, cannellini beans, garbanzo beans and onion to the bowl. Toss and coat fully with the dressing.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and serve.
PREP TIME: 15 minutes
COOKING TIME: 5 minutes