Grilled Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Wraps with wellness in mind; a healthy lunchtime option anytime.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, about 180 g each
- Granulated sea salt or kosher salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups diced vine tomatoes
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- ¼ cup chopped scallions
- 4 large Boston lettuce leaves
- Natural Wafu® Roasted Sesame Japanese Dressing
- 1 lemon, for garnish
- Rinse chicken breasts under cold water and pat dry.
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Grill breasts over Direct Medium heat until meat is firm, for about 8 to 12 minutes. Turn once halfway through grilling time.
- Remove chicken from grill and cut into bite-size strips. Set chicken aside.
- In a bowl, mix together the tomatoes, red onion and scallions.
- Place the Boston lettuce leaves on a serving plate. Fill each leaf with the tomato mixture. Top with grilled chicken. Make sure not to overfill the leaf so that it does not tear when wrapped.
- Drizzle each lettuce wrap with Natural Wafu® Roasted Sesame Dressing.
- Garnish plate with lemon.
PREP TIME: 15 minutes
COOKING TIME: 15 minutes