Healthy Tuna Rice Cake Sandwich
An ultra quick and healthy sandwich idea that combines flavour and crunch.
- 4 rice cakes
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 2 (170 g) cans solid white tuna packed in water, drained
- 4 tablespoons Wafu® Sesame Mayonaizu® Japanese mayo
- 1 tomato, sliced
- ½ English cucumber, quartered and sliced
- ¼ red onion, sliced
- Italian parsley, for garnish
- Coarse salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Place rice cakes on a plate.
- Layer on spinach and tuna chunks.
- Top tuna with 1 tablespoon sesame mayo.
- Layer on tomato and cucumber slices.
- Garnish with onion and parsley. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve immediately.
PREP TIME: 15 minutes