Hearty Brussel Sprout Tomato Rucola Salad
Stock up on stalks of Brussel sprouts because you will crave this salad often.
- 2 cups Brussel sprouts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups mixed greens
- 4 tablespoons Wafu® Wasabi Edamame Japanese Dressing
- Trim the sprouts and cut them in half, lengthwise.
- Heat a large skillet and add the olive oil. Sauté the sprouts on high heat for about 5 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a bowl and let cool.
- Halve the cherry tomatoes and add to the sprouts. Mix in the mixed greens.
- Add the WAFU® Wasabi Edamame Japanese Dressing and toss well. Serve immediately.
PREP TIME: 20 minutes
COOKING TIME: 5 minutes