Open Faced Smoked Salmon Egg Sandwich
A Japanese-style smørrebrød that looks great and tastes even better!
- 4 small eggs
- 4 slices fresh pumpernickel bread
- 4 tablespoons Wafu® Sesame Mayonaizu® Japanese mayo
- 8 slices smoked salmon
- Place eggs in a saucepan and fill with cold water until eggs are covered. Bring to a boil for 12 minutes. Remove eggs.
- Remove shells from eggs and halve lengthwise.
- Spread 1 tablespoon sesame mayo on each slice of pumpernickel. Top with smoked salmon and egg.
- Serve with steamed asparagus (optional).
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOKING TIME: 12 minutes