Sesame Seared Salmon
A healthy new spin on seared salmon, delicious on a bed of spinach.
- 4 180 g salmon filets
- 2 tablespoons virgin olive oil
- Flour for dredging
- Granulated sea salt or kosher salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Lemon wedge for garnish
- Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing
- Wash salmon filets and pat dry.
- Place flour on plate.
- On separate plate, season both sides of salmon filets with salt and pepper. Next, dip each filet in flour and pat off excess.
- Heat frying pan with olive oil over high heat and cook salmon for 2 minutes on each side.
- To serve, place some spinach on each plate and top with piece of salmon.
- Dress salmon filets with Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing (to taste).
- Garnish plate with lemon wedge.
PREP TIME: 15 minutes
COOKING TIME: 5 minutes