Smoked Salmon Salad - duplicate
A healthy salad that makes a great main plate, a light lunch or a delicious appetizer.
- 225 g smoked salmon, sliced
- 6 Lebanese cucumbers, cubed
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing
- Cut smoked salmon slices into bite-size pieces.
- In a bowl, mix cucumbers and green onion. Add the smoked salmon and toss.
- Serve with Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing.
PREP TIME: 15 minutes
*For a gluten-free version of this recipe replace with our gluten-free NATURAL WAFU® Roasted Sesame Japanese Dressing.