Spicy Salmon Tartare and Rucola
Salmon tartar made easy. And spicy.
- 454 g fresh sashimi quality salmon, diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup red onion, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons chives, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Wafu® Spicy Mayonaizu® Japanese mayo
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Rucola, for garnish
- Cut salmon into ¾ cm dice.
- Place salmon in a bowl and drizzle with lime juice.
- Add the onion, chives and spicy mayo, and salt and pepper to taste. Mix well. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- When ready to serve, remove salmon from refrigerator.
- Using a pastry ring, mold the salmon on top of a plate. Garnish and serve with rucola.
PREP TIME: 1 hour 20 minutes