Steamed Artichokes with Sesame Dip
Steamed artichokes with the wow-factor dip.
- Lay each artichoke on its side and cut off the stem and the top.
- Place a steamer rack on the bottom of a large pot. Add enough water to touch the base of the rack. Place trimmed artichokes on the steamer rack and bring water to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and cover pot. Steam artichokes until the base is tender, about 30 minutes, adding more water if necessary. To test tenderness, gently pierce base with a knife.
- Drain artichokes and transfer to individual plates. Let cool for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, pour Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing in individual dipping bowls.
- Serve dressing with artichokes.
PREP TIME: 20 minutes
COOKING TIME: 30 minutes
*For a gluten-free version of this recipe replace with our gluten-free NATURAL WAFU® Roasted Sesame Japanese Dressing.