Tuna Lettuce Wraps
Wraps with wellness in mind; a healthy lunchtime option anytime.
- 2 cups white tuna (in water), chunks
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups diced vine tomatoes
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- ¼ cup chopped scallions
- 4 large Boston lettuce leaves
- Natural Wafu® Roasted Sesame Japanese Dressing
- 1 lemon, for garnish
- In a bowl, mix together the tomatoes, red onion and scallions.
- In a separate bowl, mix tuna, salt and pepper, and Natural Wafu® Roasted Sesame dressing to taste.
- Place the Boston lettuce leaves on a serving plate. Fill each leaf with the tomato mixture. Top with tuna. Make sure not to overfill the leaf so that it does not tear when wrapped.
- Drizzle each lettuce wrap with additional Natural Wafu® Roasted Sesame Dressing, if desired.
- Garnish plate with lemon.
PREP TIME: 15 minutes