Wafu® Grilled Red Chili Chicken
Juicy grilled chicken that blends the taste of sesame with a hint of chili.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, about 180 g each
- Granulated sea salt or kosher salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Red chili flakes to taste
- Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing
- Rinse chicken breasts under cold water and pat dry.
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt, pepper and chili flakes.
- Place breasts in large, re-sealable plastic bag and pour in Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing. Chicken breasts should be well immersed in Wafu®.
- Press air out of bag and seal tightly. Turn bag to distribute Wafu® and refrigerate 10 to 12 hours.
- Remove chicken breasts from bag and reserve excess Wafu® marinade.
- Grill breasts over Direct Medium heat until meat is firm, for about 8 to 12 minutes. Turn and baste with left over marinade once halfway through grilling time.
PREP TIME: 10-12 hours
COOKING TIME: 15 minutes
*For a gluten-free version of this recipe replace with our gluten-free NATURAL WAFU® Roasted Sesame Japanese Dressing.