Inspired by a classic Salade Niçoise, with a Japanese-style twist.
- 1 cup arugula, washed
- ½ red onion, finely sliced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cucumber, sliced and quartered
- 2 cans (5 oz. each) white tuna in water, drained, flaked
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, cut into wedges
- ½ cup Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing
- Lay the arugula leaves onto a large plate.
- Add the onion, tomatoes, cucumber and tuna.
- Drizzle over the Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing then finish by adding the eggs.
PREP TIME: 25 minutes