Wasabi Edamame Tofu Noodle Salad
Oodles of noodles in a healthy salad.
- 225 g dried soba noodles
- 2 carrots, peeled, and cut into julienne strips
- 225 g extra firm tofu
- 2 green onions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 4 tablespoons Wafu® Wasabi Edamame Japanese Dressing
- Kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
- Bring water to a boil in a large pot. Add noodles and cook according to package instructions. Drain in colander and rinse with cold water. Cool noodles in an ice bath until very cold. Drain noodles.
- Drain tofu and pat dry. Cut tofu into small cubes.
- In a large salad bowl, toss together noodles, carrots, tofu, green onions, and sprouts. Toss well.
- Drizzle with chilled WAFU® Wasabi Edamame Japanese Dressing. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately.
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOKING TIME: 20 minutes