Wasabi Tossed Seared Red Tuna Salad
Toss up your seared tuna salad with a little wasabi.
- 225 grams sushi grade ahi tuna
- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Black and white toasted sesame seeds
- 4 cups mixed greens
- ½ cucumber, julienned
- Black and white toasted sesame seeds, for garnish
- 4 tablespoons Wafu® Wasabi Edamame Japanese Dressing
- Heat a cast-iron skillet over high heat. Brush the tuna with the oil on both sides. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Sear the tuna, approximately 1-2 minutes on each side. Remove tuna from skillet and place on a cutting board. Thinly slice the tuna.
- In a bowl, toss the salad greens and cucumber with a portion of the WAFU® Wasabi Edamame Japanese Dressing.
- Place the tossed salad greens and cucumber on a plate, Top with the sliced tuna and drizzle with additional dressing. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve immediately.
PREP TIME: 15 minutes
COOKING TIME: 5 minutes